If you’d like to add financial accounts that you’ve connected using Plaid and don’t already see listed on your “Accounts” tab, you can do so. Adding additional financial accounts to your Plaid Portal may surface additional apps you’ve connected to those financial accounts and new app connections that you make in the future using Plaid.
- Log in to your Plaid Portal account
- Select Accounts
- Click the plus sign to Add an account
- You’ll be prompted to go through Plaid’s account connection flow, which is similar to what you would see in any other app or service where you use Plaid. Click continue to proceed with the account connection process
- Go through the account connection process using Plaid’s standard account connection flow
- Once your account credentials have been authenticated you will be asked to confirm whether you would like to add this institution to your Plaid Portal account
- To accept, click Add account
- If you do not have any connected application(s), or you do not wish to add this institution to your Plaid Portal account, click Cancel
In some instances, you may see a prompt to find other connections for the same financial account, and in this case you have the option to go through the account connection flow again using another connection method available for your financial institution (repeating steps 4 - 6 above). Adding financial accounts via multiple connection methods may result in seeing your financial accounts twice under the “Accounts” tab.