If you no longer wish for a particular app to be able to access your data via Plaid, you can disconnect your financial accounts from the app at any time.
- Log in to your Plaid Portal account
- From the Overview tab click the name of the app or service
- Scroll down to Manage connections
- Select Disconnect app
- Review the information about what happens when you disconnect a financial institution from an app
- Select the financial institution to remove and click Disconnect
This will prevent the app from accessing any additional data via Plaid going forward, but may not remove data you’ve already shared with the app and that the app has already stored in their systems. To make sure data is deleted from the app, we recommend contacting the app’s support team directly. If you want to reconnect the app to your financial accounts in the future, you should be able to do so from within the app.