You can delete financial accounts you’ve connected using Plaid through Plaid Portal at any time. This will delete this data from Plaid’s systems and prevent any connected apps from accessing any additional data via Plaid for these accounts going forward.
- Log in to your Plaid Portal account
- Select Accounts
- Click on the name of the financial institution
- Click Delete from Plaid
- Review the information about what happens when you delete data and then click Continue
- Review connected apps, if any, and then click Continue
- Type delete where prompted and click Delete data from Plaid