Plaid Portal lets you view and control the app connections you’ve made using Plaid. To create a Plaid Portal account:
- Navigate to https://my.plaid.com/
- Click Get Started
- A security notification will appear, read the notice and, if you’d like to proceed, select Continue
- Provided you agree to Plaid’s SMS terms, a verification code will be sent to your phone number.
- Note: This number will also be used to verify your account during subsequent login attempts.
- Plaid will then search for any application connections that you’ve made using Plaid that have this phone number associated, these are called “matched connections.”
- If you choose to exit the process, we will not create an account for you, and you can come back at any time to start the process over.
- Must contain at least 9 characters
- One uppercase letter
- One number
- One symbol
- First name
- Last name
- A verification code will be sent to the email address provided.
From here you will be logged in to your Plaid Portal account.